Get Your Cash and Keys With Our
1 % Cash Back Rebate Program
"It's About You and It's About Time"
Here’s what we do to earn your business and trust!
We know there is a lot of tools for the new home buyer online to research and collect all the information they can, which is awesome. But here’s what they don’t tell you. So, we came up with an incentive program for you to use us as your Professional Realtors of choice and here’s why...
The builder assumes you will be using a Professional Real Estate Agent when purchasing a new home. Therefore, the agent’s commission is automatically included in the price of the house.
Our “Cash and Keys” program is part of our 1% Cash Back Rebate on the purchase price of your new home (not including upgrades). For example if your new home cost $300,000 that is $3,000 cash back to you.
How It Works:
Firstly, the site agent works for the builder and no doubt they are looking out for the builders, best interest as they should. It is only fair you have someone doing the same for you, remember there is never a charge for this service.
Secondly, the Fair Housing Act states it illegal the builder to release home buyers from paying the buyer’s agent commission, in addition they are not allowed to change the terms of the sale in any way. This means, they will NOT negotiate the buyer’s agent’s commission off the price of the home.
Builders initially have already included the buyers’ agent’s commission in the price of the new construction home. So, by using the services of a Professional Realtor will not increase your costs in any way. Conversely,
if you don’t use a buyer’s agent , the builder will not reduce the price of the home for you.
Therefore, there is just no reason to “Go It Alone" and represent yourself.
1. We explain the new home "Buying Process" to you and guide you through the steps.
2. We will tour every Model Home with you and we will take notes of the features you like and dislike.
3. We compile a RPR (Realtors Professional Resource) report. This report contains every detail about the
community, including schools, income, demographics and much more.
4. We assist you with Financing. Most lenders have in house financing and they often have incentives to entice you to use their in-house lenders.
5. We have excellent Negotiating Skills, which could save you a lot of money in the long run.
6. We hire a Home Inspector to inspect your home after the builders home inspection who works for
you and not the builder.
7. We meet with the builders through every phase of construction. Starting with pouring the slab, framing, plumbing, electrical, drywall, installation of cabinets, bathroom and lighting fixtures and major appliances etc...visit my channel at https://youtu.be/FUDnrZYsTo0
8. If you need to sell your house before you purchase a new home, we will pay for a sellers Home Warranty with American Home Shield to cover your house in the event something breaks down while listed with us.
9. Selling a house, buying house or both can be stressful and that is why we are giving you a VACAY with "Trip Valet".
10. You automatically qualify for our “Cash and Keys” as long as we register you with the builder.
We want to WOW you with our professional services at no additional cost to you...
We are your liaison working on your behalf with the site agent and the builder.
We represent you in a “Single Agent” capacity, the next part explains that to you. There is no greater representation than this.
BROKERAGE RELATIONSHIP DISCLOSURE
SINGLE AGENT NOTICE
FLORIDA LAW REQUIRES THAT REAL ESTATE LICENSEES OPERATING AS A SINGLE AGENT DISCLOSE TO BUYERS AND SELLERS
As a single agent, Ogilvie Real Estate, Inc. owe you the following duties:
1) Dealing Honestly and Fairly
5) Full disclosure
6) Accounting for all funds
7) Skill, care, and diligence in the transaction
8) Present all offer’s and counter offers in a timely manner, unless a party has previously directed the licensee otherwise in writing
9) Disclosing all known facts that materially affect the value of residential property and are not readily observable
Basically, I am your liaison between the site agent and the builder…
Furthermore, in our opinion we have three of the best New Construction Sites to search for New Construction Homes in our menu bar at the top of the page.
Remember, The site agent works for the builder and I represent you. This is a FREE SERVICE to all New Home Buyers, so there is no reason to "Go It Alone" when buying a New Home.
I am your liaison with the site agent and the builder, together we provide a great home buying experience...