OGILVIE REAL ESTATE
Move In Ready Homes
"It's TimeTo Buy A New House"
Fresh Start Buy New
10 Reasons Why You Should Buy A New House
"It's About You and It's About Time"
The Old Saying "They Don't Build Them Like They Use To Is True"
They Build Them Better...
Sonny's Top 10 List Why Buy New
There are More Choices and Selections Then Ever Before
There is Just "No Limits" and The Benefits Are Far Greater Today
1) Let Your Dream Home Shout Out "This Is Me and This Is My Style": Make all your own choices, selections and a styles that describes your personality. The beautiful custom cabinetry, granite or quartz countertops, energy efficient appliances, your perfect choice in flooring? Don't forget the bathroom you have always dreamed of with jetted soaker tubs, his and her vanities and large roomy closets. Your new home will reflect your style, not someone else's taste.
2) Choosing a Floor Plan and Room Layout that Fits Your Needs: I want my Master Bedroom and my Home Office on the first floor, closest to the kitchen. Guess what No Problem, there are so many options withCustom Builders that are so willing to please you today don't worry you got it, that is how easy this is!
3) Warranty: Everything is New and under Warranty: Most major items are under warranty for up to 10 years on major components. The builder warranties the house and then you have individual warranties on your appliances, countertops, air conditioner and water heater for example. The cost to replace a roof or other major items is costly and not to mention the stress it causes. These components of your new home features the latest designs and building materials and should offer you, years of comfort and enjoyment before needing replacement.
4) Energy and Cost Savings: New homes today are more energy efficient that houses built 5, 10 or worse more than years ago. Check out the advantages of buying a new home you don't have to settle for drafty, energy-wasting, single-pane windows any longer? Many new homes offer double or even triple-pane window panes and easy to keep clean. With homes built today they have special window coatings and inert gases between the layers of glass are often available, saving you even more energy and money in both heating and cooling season.
5) Comfort and Air Quality is so important. New homes built today, meet tough energy standards. None of these codes were not required in the past. This combination of high-performance energy efficiency with state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration, results in year-round, draft-free comfort and higher indoor air quality.
6) Low Maintenance: New homes today are like automobiles they are computer-designed and computer-equipped. This is why they perform more reliable than a car 15 or 20 years old. New homes have open floor plans and high ceilings that reflect the way we live today. They're also made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance. The latest building systems and components are designed and engineered to work together.
7) Community Amenities: Many new homes are built in lavish master-planned communities with resort-style community centers, pools and clubhouses. Many new home communities also feature hiking trails, protected open lands and some of the best new schools and shopping near (or even within) your new home community.
8) Advanced Technology and Design: When you purchase a used home it is a good idea to know where the closest hardware store is and get familiar with all the departments. Eventually, you will be visiting them. More than likely you will replacing or upgrading items in your resale house. Oh and don't forget to bring your store credit card. You can replace it all and have new such as those single-pane windows in a resale home with today's high-performance windows. It's also possible to add insulation to a used home. However, it's very expensive to replace dated appliances, cabinets and countertops in a used home — and you still won't have the high ceilings you dream of on the first floor of an older two-story home. All are reasons to build your new home your way, to reflect the way you live today.
9) SafetyState-of-the-art circuit breakers. Prevention and Preparedness, Items such as the electric garage door openers with infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near. High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that use the latest environmentally-friendly coolants. Cabinets, carpets and paints that use fewer volatile organic compounds, so that you and your family can breathe easier.
10) That New Home Feel and Smell: That resale house was someone else's dream, not yours. It reflects their choices and family memories. You may learn to love avocado-green appliances (and you may be willing to scrub stained counter tops or grease-encrusted ovens and cook tops) but more and more people prefer that never lived-in feel.
After all, when was the last time you went to a department store and selected used clothes? Or visited a car dealer and paid more for a used car than a new car?
New homes offer the latest designs, style, comfort and quality. They provide a care-free lifestyle so that you can enjoy your home, not work on it.